Happy Tuesday everyone! 😀
Today I’ve decided to switch things up a little. Instead of taking pictures and elaborating how I do my makeup, I’ve recorded a video on my everyday makeup routine. I would like to apologize because the video might not be the best quality. And the weather was really gloomy here lately, so the lighting is not the best.
It actually feels kind of weird to film yourself doing your own makeup. 😛 But it’s my first time, lots of room for improvements but still I hope you enjoy this little video. 😀 I would also like to clarify that I am not a professional makeup artist. Just sharing how I do my makeup everyday. 😀
- Nivea Macadamia & Vanilla Lip Balm
- Kiko Milano Full Coverage Concealer Shade “04”
- L’oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen “Dark 3”
- Nature Republic Auto Eyebrow “02 Dark Brown”
- Nars Eyeshadow Primer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hrs “On & On Bronze”
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Naked 2 Basics “Skimp”
- Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick “Soft Spoken”
On lazier days I sometimes do not put any eye makeup. This makeup look is very natural and very wearable during the day time. Plus it is quick and easy as well. It took me less than 10 minutes to get my makeup done every morning.
I hope you guys enjoy this little video of mine. I definitely had a lot of fun filming it even though it was kinda awkward at the beginning, not going to lie. 😛 Will try to do more videos like this in the future.