Today’s post is slightly different than what I would normally do. I decided to combine a winter nail colour plus resolutions I would love to achieve this year. I know it’s kinda late since it’s almost February but I am trying to make my new year resolutions as realistic as possible. 😛
Let’s just start with the current nail colour I am obsessed with.
I know winter nails is all about dark/bold colours but for some reason I am super in love with this grey tone nail polish. It’s the Essie nail polish in the shade “Master Plan”. I find this shade super winter appropriate as the weather is gloomy and cold most of the time. 🙂
- Update my blog regularly. I’ve figured out a schedule here. So I will have a blog post up every Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays. I haven decided specifically what to post each days. Eg: beauty Tuesday/ review Thursday/ what I eat in a day Saturday. Haven sorted out that part yet so I’ll see how things goes.
- Eat healthier. Previously I was pretty strict with my diet. I only allow myself to eat fast food every once a month. This year I am trying to cook more often and also prep lunch boxes to classes. And of course allowing a few cheat meals a month. 😛
- Saving. I think I am the most horrible person when it comes to saving money. I know it’s a good habit to start doing since young. 😛 But I’ve finally made a local bank account here in Moscow & start saving certain amount of money every month. I think it’s a very good practice & it stops me from spending the money for shopping/eating out.
- Exercise regularly. Who wouldn’t love a tone and nice body right? 😀 I go to ballet classes every Tuesdays & Thursdays so that’s my twice a week workout. Honestly I don’t have much self discipline when it comes to working out at home. So I’ll try to figure out a schedule & start doing some stretchings at home to improve my flexibility. & definitely some cardio/running in the park around spring time. I cannot wait for spring to come! 😀
- Well being. I think I start to realise how important it is when it comes to my own well being. Aside from taking good care of myself, I need to learn how to find my own inner peace & happiness. As well as working on my own insecurities. I feel there’s so many things about me that I need to work on. There’s so many things in the past I’ve regretted on & I do not want to repeat my mistakes again. I’m happy that I am sticking to this resolution so far. 🙂
- Explore more places & meet new friends. Something I’ve been meaning to do for such a long time. Need to work on my social skills because I honestly think I suck at this. 😛
I think that pretty much sums up my 2017 resolutions. These are mainly the things I would like to work on this brand new year. If not all but I hope at least for the most part I will manage to achieve by end of the year. 🙂
Hope you guys found some ideas on what to work on this year. Have a blessed weekend. 😀